ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Public Information
2011 News Releases & Fact Sheets
- The Arizona SHARE Program to launch annual CPR Dispatch Academy
- Fatality Report Finds Fewer Children Dying in Arizona
- Arizona Health Services is Ready for Action
- Line Dance for Wellness and Recovery
- New AZ State Hospital Policies Implemented
- Arizona Has the Lowest Cancer Rates in U.S.
- Final Medical Marijuana Rules Posted
- Arizona Joint Statement on Radiation
- Arizona Addresses Radiation Concerns
- New Medical Marijuana Rules Posted
- CPSA schedules Mental Health First Aid trainings in response to shooting tragedy
- Toll-Free Hotline Established Following Tucson Shooting
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.