Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Public Information
2011 News Releases & Fact Sheets
- The Arizona SHARE Program to launch annual CPR Dispatch Academy
- Fatality Report Finds Fewer Children Dying in Arizona
- Arizona Health Services is Ready for Action
- Line Dance for Wellness and Recovery
- New AZ State Hospital Policies Implemented
- Arizona Has the Lowest Cancer Rates in U.S.
- Final Medical Marijuana Rules Posted
- Arizona Joint Statement on Radiation
- Arizona Addresses Radiation Concerns
- New Medical Marijuana Rules Posted
- CPSA schedules Mental Health First Aid trainings in response to shooting tragedy
- Toll-Free Hotline Established Following Tucson Shooting
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.