Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Take a Mental Health Screening (offered by Cenpatico of AZ)
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- Quality Service Review (QSR) Report, August 2013
- Focus groups for service recipients and their family members taking place during September and October throughout the State.
- On Monday, May 21, 2013, the Arizona Department of Administration issued a 'Stay' order on all transition and performance related activity for the GSA-6 contract. In compliance with the order, ADHS will not be posting any information related with this contract until the Stay is vacated or another order is issued.
- Recovery WORKS has become a quarterly newsletter - the next issue will be available in December. View current or past issues.
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
- Introduction to Arizona's Public Behavioral Health System
- ADHS/DBHS Programmatic and Financial Annual Report, FY2012
- Visit the News & Publications page for previous information.
Note: All files are PDF format unless stated otherwise.