Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
Important Notice: The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is requesting information for the following project: HF332025 - Greater Arizona Behavioral Health Services.
View the Request for Information (RFI) document.
New integrated care approach for Maricopa County
On April 1, 2014, Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care began operations serving our members as the Regional Behavioral Health Authority for Maricopa County. What does this mean to you? See below:
- Member notification letters about the change in RBHA and integrated care.
- View member’s video about the whole health care approach: English | Spanish
- Learn key facts about this model of care: Presentation slides in English.
- Learn more about integrated care.
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- March 2014 Issue of Recovery WORKS is now available!
- New classes near the Capitol Mall. Sign up today!
- New Drug List and Prior Authorization Guidelines now available.
- Policy Change: Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
- Introduction to Arizona's Public Behavioral Health System
- Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.