Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
On Monday, May 21, 2013, the Arizona Department of Administration issued a 'Stay' order on all transition and performance related activity for the GSA-6 contract. In compliance with the order, ADHS will not be posting any information related with this contract until the Stay is vacated or another order is issued.
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Take a Mental Health Screening (offered by Cenpatico of AZ)
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- May 2013 Issue of Recovery WORKS is now available!
- Governor Brewer proclaims May as Mental Health Month
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
- Introduction to Arizona's Public Behavioral Health System
- ADHS/DBHS Programmatic and Financial Annual Report, FY2012
- Visit the News & Publications page for previous information.
Note: All files are PDF format unless stated otherwise.