Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
New Request for Proposal to provide integrated behavioral and acute care services for persons with serious mental illness in all counties except Maricopa, was released July 7, 2014.
Prevent Heat-Related Illness
What can you do to reduce your risks of getting sick from extreme heat?
- Stay COOL;
- Stay HYDRATED; and
- Stay INFORMED.
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
- New Section for Arnold v. Sarn and Related Updates
- The Department has revised rules to integrate behavioral health into health care institutions. Check out the Health Care Institution Integration Rules page for more information.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) is requesting information for the following project: HF332025 - Greater Arizona Behavioral Health Services. View the Request for Information (RFI) document.
- Policy Change: Transition of Children to United CRS and T/RBHA Responsibilities in Continued SAPT or CMHS Block Grant Services
- Mental Illness Cheat Sheet for Media Partners
- Recovery Works Newsletter - 2nd Quarter 2014 Issue
Visit the News & Publications archive page for previous information.