Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
Emergency Medical Care Technician (EMCT) Certification
- Online Applications Now Available
- NOTICE: Paper EMCT applications for all levels will be discontinued, requiring all applications to be submitted on-line beginning January 2015
The Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System certifies Emergency Medical Care Technicians is now accepting online EMCT applications. The first page of the new system will be that of the EMCT profile search screen which can be utilized to validate and printout EMCT certification history and status.
Current EMCTs are asked to click on the word Register to activate a new account and establish a user name and password. It is during the registration process that EMCTs will be asked several questions which will bring the current certification information forward from the older database. New applicants will also follow the Register path but will provide additional information. Please check all information for accuracy and edit the information that requires updates. Once the account is activated by the Bureau, current EMCTs and initial applicants will be able to manage the account information and submit applications electronically.
Should you run into issues using the new system, please feel free to contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 602-364-3150 or toll free at 1-800-200-8523 during regular business hours for assistance.
Available Online Application Training PowerPoints
- Series 1: Creating an Initial Secure Account
- Series 2: The EMCT Profile Search Public & Employer Feature
- Series 3: Submitting an Initial EMCT Application
- Series 4: Submitting a Renewal EMCT Application
- Series 12: The Secure Account Registration Process
- Series 13: Upgrading Process for EMCT Level
- Important Application Information
- Application for EMCT Certification | Word
- Application to Downgrade EMCT Certification | Word
- Certification Upgrade Transition Form | Word
- Education & Specified Certification Attestation Form
- Criminal History Addendum | Word
- Regulatory History Addendum | Word
- Request for Address or Name Change