Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Arizona Nutrition Network
- Arizona MedLine Search for health and medical resources throughout Arizona
- Arizona Health Information Linking you to health information around Arizona
National WIC Web Site
- USDA WIC Works WIC Works Web site
- General Nutrition Information:
- USDA MyPlate USDA's newest nutrition guideline
- Nutrition.gov Centers for Disease Control Nutrition Topic Search
- Nutrition Standards
Family and Children Information
- Arizona Resource Guide for Supporting Children with Life-Threatening Food Allergies
- Kids Health Health information for parents, children, and teens
- Family Food Zone National Dairy Council helping families learn about smart nutrition
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Tips on maintaining a healthy weight
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Information
Note: Files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.