Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Arizona WIC – Bringing More To The Table
WIC Offers families fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, 100% juice, soy and goat's milk, and much, much more.
WIC Food Package
- Arizona WIC Programs Food List - English (Effective October 1, 2011)
- Arizona WIC Programs Food List - Spanish (Effective October 1, 2011)
- Arizona Food List Database
- Video: Arizona WIC Food Package – New Food Options in English and Spanish (Effective October 1, 2011)
- This video series includes details about the following:
- Overview of the Food List
- Milk and Milk Alternatives
- Whole Grains
- Fruits – Fresh, Frozen, and Canned
- Vegetables – Fresh, Frozen, and Canned
- Eggs, Peanut, Butter, and Dry Beans, Peas, and Lentils
- Canned Beans
- Infant Foods
- Video: Multi-State Explanation of New WIC Food Package
- Arizona WIC Food Package Guide
- Arizona WIC Formulary
Any Brand and Homeless Participant Handouts
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.